Visit Magical Sights of Oxford University on a Premium Walking Tour of Oxford University.
Tour Starts at 11 am, 2 pm & 3.45 pm Everyday. Tour duration is between 90 minutes to 2 hours.
Tour starting point is outside St Michael Church Entrance Gate on Ship Street opposite Pret A Manger on Ship Street. Go inside historic sites of Oxford University, discover Oxford University traditions, history, famous students anecdotes with highlights of famous filming locations.
Go inside Harry Potter filming location in Oxford, Narnia Inspiration, also visit Mordor of Lord of the Rings inspiration and learn about Alice in Wonderland anecdotes on a Premium Walking Tour of Oxford University.
Harry Potter fans and Muggels are welcome to walk on the footsteps of Harry Potter. Visit the Harry Potter sites in Oxford. Our Magical tour of Oxford also includes visiting The School of Divinity and beautiful dining hall in a historic college. Explore student life in Oxford University and compare it with Hogwarts education.
This Magical Walking Tour of Oxford University also includes visiting Chronicles of Narnia inspiration, Lord of the Rings inspiration and also Alice in Wonderland anecdotes.
Tour Theme - Premium Walking Tour of Oxford University & Harry Potter Highlights.
Tour Timings Everyday - 11 am, 2 pm & 3.45 pm.
For Booking please fill our No-Obligation Booking Form to avoid disappointment.
Why this is a Free Tour and other people charge £15 to £30 for the same tour?
- Yes It’s Free To Pay As You Like! Other tour companies charge £15 to £20 per person for this same tour. Free To Pay As You Like, is fair pricing for visitors, where you pay the price that you are confident in.
- Is there any entry fee for going inside the historic Oxford University sights?
- Our tour includes visiting the old colleges, old lecture halls, old graduation venues, the old exam school, the old Bodleian library, the Weston library, old school quads where lecture were given earlier and historic chapels for free. Only £1 entry fee is optional for visiting a Medieval Lecture Hall known as School of Divinity which is also a Harry Potter filming location.
Who can join this tour? Everyone is welcome!
Information for Tour Groups – All groups of more than 6 people or school groups or student groups or any commercially arranged trips, must make booking through contact us form or call us and ask whether your group can joining our tour.
Premium Scholars Walk Tours wants everyone who visit Oxford to learn about Oxford’s inspiring history, traditions and unique student experience.
Tour starting point-
- Tour starting point is outside St Michael Church Entrance Gate on Ship Street opposite Pret A Manger on Ship Street.
- Please fill our booking form for more information on where the tour starts from and booking is not essential.
Experience Magical sights of Oxford University and see what inspires great minds in Oxford.
Tour Highlights1. Visit Harry Potter filming locations in Oxford.
2. Visit Chronicles of Narnia inspiration, Alice in Wonderland and Lord of The Rings inspiration sites.
3. Visit the most haunted sight in Oxford.
4. Discover historic Oxford University traditions, history and unknown secrets of famous students.
5. Visit Oxford University, famous colleges, historic chapels and dining halls for Free.
What to expect from the Magical Walking Tour of Oxford.
Experience the magic of Oxford while following the footsteps of Harry Potter, Hermione Granger (who is also native to Oxford) and Ron. Oxford is a magical place, visit the medieval buildings of ancient Oxford University which has inspired many minds on the Magical Walking Tour of Oxford University.
- Visit beautiful cloisters of historic colleges, old chapels and beautiful dining hall in college which is similar to the Great Dining Hall in the Harry Potter movie. Experience and visit where Harry Potter was filmed in the Bodleian Library. The School of Divinity is a 15th Century lecture hidden behind the Bodleian Library Old School Quads.
- The 15th Century School of Divinity was used as a hospital room and dance practice room in a Harry Potter movie.
- Chronicles of Narnia was written in Oxford University by C.S.Lewis and we will take you to Narina inspiration with Lord of the Rings inspiration.
- On our magical waling tour also visit the most haunted sight in Oxford.