Book A Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford for £60 for the whole group
Discover Oxford’s famous landmarks according to your own interests, set your own itinerary according to your own liking and no shoulder rubbing with strangers.
The Walking Tour of Oxford tour will be tailored to what you to see and know about because you are the boss on Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford. Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford will ensure that your valuable time is spent wisely in Oxford.
Highlights of Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford
- Premium Private is excellent value for money – £60 for 1 hour tour and £70 for a 90 minute to 2 hour tour for your whole group.
- With a small group and a friendly guide you can feel the atmosphere and experience Oxford in a relaxing way.
- Family friendly tour with breaks to take memorable pictures.
- Visit all the sights in your list and have a unique advantage of a private guide to see the hidden gems, learn about local history and visit the charming ancient back lanes.
- On a Premium Private, you can choose your tour starting time and get full attention of your private guide to answer all your questions.
- Tour Timings - 9.30 am or 12.30 pm or 3.30 pm. We can start at Anytime! For a Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford, we can provide a guide usually on any time with 2 hours notice.
- Booking is essential for Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford.
- Tour starting point is outside St Michael Church Entrance Gate on Ship Street opposite Pret A Manger on Ship Street.
What you can expect on a Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford?
1. A Premium Private Walking tour of Oxford is the most amazing way to get an interesting insight into Oxford’s history, traditions and historic architecture of Oxford University.
On a Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford you will be the boss and decide the theme of the tour and points of interests.
2. Visit Christ Church College, Balliol College, Trinity College, Bridge of Sighs, Harry Potter filming sites and the old lecture hall. Your guide will be university educated having great insights into the Oxford’s history with passion to give an interesting and enjoyable tour.
Your guide will be a university graduate with all the information to explain how the Oxford University works and how students are selected?
What is the next step?
Booking is essential for a Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford. For Booking please fill our Booking Form.
Tour Timings 9.30 am or 12.30 pm or 3.30 pm (Or any other time which suits you) Everyday. Our guide will come 10 minutes before the tour starting point is outside St Michael Church Entrance Gate on Ship Street opposite Pret A Manger on Ship Street.at the tour starting point.
Booking is essential for Premium Private Walking Tour of Oxford.